We are so excited to announce our plans for Moonlight Masquerade 2020! Because of COVID-19, we have made the decision to reinvent our in-person event that we usually hold at White Pillars Restaurant & Lounge, but please don't worry! We still have a great experience lined up for our supporters this year that we know you will love.
We've again partnered with White Pillars Restaurant and Lounge to deliver an incomparable dining experience alongside décor, favors, and cocktails that you can appreciate in the comfort of your home while still celebrating an elegant Halloween! And most importantly, when you purchase one of these "Gala-on-the-Go" dinner boxes from us, you get to support the Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence and all of our programs while indulging yourself in the fare and décor that our guests loved last year.
Date: October 24, 2020
Cost: $150 per Box for Two
Each GOTG Box for Two will include:
- A three-course meal per person from White Pillars
- Two black tapered candles with two glass candle holders
- Two red roses with flower vase
- Two sheer, Halloween-themed treat bags of dark chocolates
- Cocktail kit with all ingredients to make two cocktails (minus alcohol)
- Link to exclusive online musical entertainment
The cut-off date to place orders was October 16 at 5 p.m.
Boxes will be picked up on October 24, 2020, at a neutral location that will allow for COVID sanitation practices. Locations will be announced soon.